Wednesday, 2 January 2013

Big News...


In the 9 years that Monty and I have been married we have moved 9 times!!! Three different places in Surrey and two in Burnaby. After graduating from university and a year of work we then headed off to Edmonton (where Krysten was born), Okotoks, Calgary(where Eli was born), and are currently living in Cardston, AB. But wait don't hold your breath we are getting ready for  move number 10, the biggest one yet! Monty has decided to go back to school and we are packing our bags to make the biggest journey of all. We are heading to Saint Eustatias, in the Dutch Caribbean. Monty was accepted into Medical school there! We are so excited for this career/life change. 

Some may say that ten moves in ten years is a lot, but I wouldn't change it for a second, the experiences, people and places we have lived have only enriched and blessed my life and my family's. So over the next couple of months we will be preparing to move to the tiny island of Statia and start a new chapter in our life. Let the journey continue...


3 comments:

  1. YES! We win! (or lose) we've moved 17 times. As you head out on your adventure, I must say I'm a bit sad we're not going with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh Lindy you definitely win!!! You can always come next semester!!!

      Delete