Friday, 25 April 2014

The library...

It took us awhile to get our library cards here because you need passport pictures for the card and at first I wasn't wanting to go buy those for the free library card. That was a mistake because we love the library and getting new books. So four months later we got our cards.  I was able to pack a good amount of books but really we have read them all a lot, so its nice that there is a big library in downtown Philipsburg. We go every couple of weeks and spend a good two hours there, after picking out our books, we go into the air conditioned kids room where the kids play and read. One of my favourite things as a parent is watching my kids play make believe. I read a quote somewhere that said don't make them join your world, join theirs. Wise words to think about as I watch them play dragons and caves/dungeons, cats and tigers, and library.






The kids are really big into going in each others cars, to the same store, over for lunch and play dates and are already planning their first sleep over with Lincoln before we move.

I love these kids!



No comments:

Post a Comment