Date night, what's that? Since we have been in the Caribbean, dates are almost a thing of the past. I could probably count on one hand how many dates we have been on in 16 months. But I should stop my complaining, because we have made some awesome friends who have given us the opportunity to go out. So what better day than Valentines to head out for some yummy Thai, we ate at Paan Lann in Simpson bay, and it didn't disappoint. Chicken Sate, Phad Thai and Red coconut Curry. It was the perfect date, and the company wasn't too bad either.
Here's our friend Tuba. When we are not hitting up new beaches or working out, we love just hanging out with Tuba, and not only for the free babysitting. She is one of the nicest people I know, and the kids absolutely adore her!
No comments:
Post a Comment