Saturday, 16 November 2013

Hello St. Maarten :)

After our 15 minute win air flight we landed on our new island of St. Maarten. We were welcomed by our friends the Harkers who had arrived two days earlier. I just have to say how nice it is to have such great friends on our adventure here.

The flight was uneventful but the planes are small and loud and Eli was a bit frightened and had to hold our hands almost the entire time.





After checking out our apartment we had to see the beach which was a 3 minute walk from our place. I have to be honest I was not excited about the apartment, going from a house with a huge yard to an apartment didn't thrill me but all those feelings were quickly pushed aside when we got to the beach:)

Look white sand, no more black sand.

I think we will like it here.

We arrived in St. Maarten on August 23, Monty didn't start classes until the 3rd of September so we got to have a little vacation and explore our new island with Dad.



No comments:

Post a Comment