Sunday, 17 February 2013

Family Photos!

I feel so blessed that wherever we have lived I always meet such amazing people, for example our new friend Hannah;) She is an aspiring photographer among many of her talents and offered to take some family photos of us at the beach. I was super excited however, it took Monty a bit more convincing. He finally saw my reasoning and was on board with the idea;) Happy wife happy life, lol. The shoot was a lot of fun and once the kids warmed up and started playing we all had a great time and we got some pictures that I will cherish forever.
The pictures were taken at Zeelandia, which is on the Atlantic side. It's a beautiful beach as you can see but unfortunately the undertow is too strong and therefore not safe for swimming. Stay tuned for the goods, but for now enjoy the few I snapped at the end of our session.





Eli just couldn't stay out and one wave got him good, luckily it was at the end of the session.

The lovely Miss Hannah, thank you!!!

1 comment:

  1. fun! glad you are making friends. :) I won't say I told you so.

    ReplyDelete